- Manage to develop and create well-researched and accurate content for email marketing, website, and social media marketing campaigns.
He will be required to communicate and coordinate with the concerned team and heads to understand the content requirement.
- Search Engine Optimization (On-Page Optimization: Website Analysis, Keyword Selection, Google Webmaster Tool, Keyword Research, Google Analytical Tool check, and Off-page optimization)
- Set SMM Objectives (Likes, Reach, Engagement, Leads, and Sales). Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including Curate relevant content to reach the company's ideal customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written). Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions. Develop and expand community and/ or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook/Linkedin Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns. Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly. Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
Qualifications and Skills
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- digital marketing campaign: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Digital Marketing (Required)